FEES, RENEWAL, CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICIES
If you are a subscriber to our any of our plans also known as “Premium Service”, you further agree as follows:
- Agreement to Pay.
- Personal Premium Service. If you are a Personal Premium Service User, you will be responsible for the fixed and periodic charges and fees (including prepayment plan fees for multiple periods or recurring monthly fees) you selected at the time of subscription. Applicable taxes, and other charges and fees incurred in order to access the Premium Services may also apply.
- Auto-Renewal. Unless your Premium Services have been paid for by one of our Business Customers, your Premium Service membership will automatically be extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration selected at the time of your purchase, at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate. Until you cancel, we will charge or debit your payment method at the beginning of your subscription. Your non-cancellation of the Premium Services or continued use of the paid subscription features of the Premium Service will reaffirm that we are authorized to charge you. If your credit or debit account has been closed or your payment method is otherwise invalid, your subscription may not renew and your subscription will be automatically downgraded to the Basic Service effective as of the end of your current billing cycle. The renewal charge will generally be the same as the prior period’s charge, unless we notify you in advance at the time of sign up or prior to the beginning of the renewal period as described above. If (i) you purchased a multiple-period prepayment plan or (ii) you were eligible for a promotional rate but are no long eligible for that rate, then your subscription will be offered to renew your subscription at our then-current non-promotional subscription rates at the start of the renewal period. If you wish to renew and we are currently offering promotional rates at such time, you must renew your subscription prior to the termination of your current plan. If you fail to renew your subscription for any Premium Services before its scheduled expiration date, then the then-current non-promotional subscription rate will apply.
- Cancellation of Personal Premium Service Subscription. You can cancel your subscription to your Modern Fit Plan (also known as Premium Services) at any time by contacting your coach directly or email@example.com, or by such other means as we may provide from time to time. As long as you send your request in before your trial is over you will not be billed going forward, and we will refund any payments for requests that came in before trial end, indicated by a timestamp in your submission request or email. We reserve the right to collect fees, surcharges, or costs incurred before your cancellation takes effect. If you terminate your paid subscription for Modern Fit Plan (Premium Service), your subscription will remain active until the end of your then-current subscription period.
- No Refund Policy.
- All fees and charges assessed by Modern Fit Club are non-refundable.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription within your trial period, you will only be charged for your trial fee, not the full course fee. Your Premium Services will expire within four days from the cancel date, and your account will revert to Basic Services.
- If you terminate your paid subscription for Premium Service after the trial period, your subscription will remain active until the end of your subscription period, and no subsequent charges will be processed.
- Membership through Business Customers. For Business Premium Services users, the Business Customer paying for your Business Premium Service subscription controls such an account (which may be different from your personal account) and may terminate your access to it. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, our Premium Services that were originally provided to you by such Business Customer. If your had Business Premium Service subscriptions paid through a Business Customer but you are no longer eligible to receive such benefit from the Business Customer, it is also possible that your Business Premium Service account will terminate with us, and you will have to sign up for a new account.
- Modifications. We reserve the right to revise the terms of the fee charge, cancellation and refund policies, upon reasonable advance notice communicated to you through a posting on the Website and/or Mobile App or such other means as we may deem appropriate from time to time (including electronic mail or conventional mail). Any changes made will apply to all memberships created or renewed after the date such change was implemented.